Support for Adults
How Do You Know When Someone Needs Help?
Our natural biology, environment, or life circumstances can present challenges that may seem overwhelming or too much to handle for many of us. However, some signs can alert us when we might need support.
- Drinking too much or abusing drugs
- Poor anger management
- Feeling overwhelmed by Life
- Death of a loved one
- Problems getting along with others
- Depression, Anxiety, Mood Swings
- Traumas like accidents, illness, and abuse
Our professionals will help you develop a personal program to help you re-center your strengths.
How Can Rio Grande CGS Help?
In our supportive and confidential environment, adults, couples and families will regain a sense of control and direction. Here are some of the ways our professionals can help:
- Managing Bad Stress
- Therapy for Depression
- Therapy for Anxiety
- Therapy for Trauma
- Therapy for Grief and Loss
- Anger/Mood Management Therapy
- Personal Growth and Healing
- Life Challenges
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Substance/Alcohol Addiction or Abuse