How Do You Know When Someone Needs Help?
Our natural biology, environment, or life circumstances can present challenges that may seem overwhelming or too much to handle for many of us. However, some signs can alert us when we might need support.
- Drinking too much or abusing drugs
- Poor anger management
- Spousal abuse
- Death of a loved one
- Marriage problems
- Depression, Anxiety, Mood Swings
- Trauma like accidents, illness, and abuse
Our professionals will help you develop a personal program to help you re-center your strengths.
How Can Rio Grande CGS Help?
In our supportive and confidential environment, adults, couples and families will regain a sense of control and direction. Here are some of the ways our professionals can help:
- Intensive Programs for substance and alcohol use or abuse
- Marriage/Couples Counseling
- Domestic Violence Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Crisis Counseling
- Supportive Therapy Groups
- Personal Growth and Healing
- Parenting Help